From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 2:24 PM
Subject: Login Id field in Incident Management

**
Hi, ARS Listers.

I am an inexperienced Admin, trying to make minor customizations to ServiceDesk
7.0.01 (AR System 7.0.01)

Now the Incident Management Form Customer tab does NOT have a Login ID or Login
Name field.
We have one in the old HelpDesk, which is our primary method of entering
Requestors (now Customers)

So how do I add this ?

I tried to add the Login Id field on the Incident Form, using the same Field Id
4 as on the CTM:People form,
but get error saying its a Reserved ID.
Do I need to add a Display Only field instead ?
I also need to search the People Form on the Login Id - so do I need to also
add a Display only field
to the CTM:People Search form ?
I know I will need to modify all the related workflow.

thanks,

Colin

Colin Chapman
Dept. of Application Services,
Information Technology Systems Division,
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5908
Phone: 910-962-7356
Fax: 910-962-4067