  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kathy Morris
  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:48 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Vendor Tables

  **
  Hi All,

  I am trying to read the data from an external oracle table thru a vendor
form.
  I need to bring the data into a remedy table.  I realize I need to create
a filter and escalation.
  I am just not sure how to do this.
  Has anyone ever done this workflow before?