From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: C API for Service Desk

Hello Carey,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the ARCreateEntry returns the EntryID. However, the ARCreateEntry
would give me an error since I did not supply a value for the field
Incident ID (1000000161), which is a required field. I need to fill up
the Incident ID field before running ARCreateEntry.

As for turning an Active Link logging, I don't know if I can do this
in the API? I am filling in the fields: [Assigned Support Company
(1000000251), Assigned Support Organization (1000000014), Assigned
Group (1000000217)] through the API. When I submit this using
ARCreateEntry, I get an error saying "No groups were found using
automated routing. You need to manually select a group. (ARERR 44699)"
in the command line where I am running this C API. Now if I use the
User Tool, it works perfectly fine when I fill in the fields with the
same values as the ones I used in the C API.

Mikhail