ARS 6.3 HD 6.0 Oracle 10g Windows 2003

Everyone can run Reports from the report link on the console using the client
if they leave the default destination of Screen.  People would like to save the
report to excel but are unable to get the export dialog to appear.  When they
choose Destination: File and press Run Report, there is no response.   For some
the export dialog appears and works.  I've been trying to find some commonality
between those that can open the export dialog and those that can't, but haven't
found anything yet.

For example, Sue doesn't get the export dialog box at her pc.  Her home
directory is her K drive.  She has crpe32.dll in C:\ProgramFiles\ARSystem\Home.
 But, when she comes over to my pc, the export dialog comes up and she can save
the report as excel or pdf.  My home directory is C:\ProgramFiles\ARSystem and
have crpe32.dll in the same folder. I have crystal installed on my pc, but the
others don't.  I have admin permissions, the others do not.

Example 2,  sees the export dialog box.  His home directory is C:\Program
Files\AR System\User and has crpe32.dll in C:\ProgramFiles\ARSystem\User.

Example 3,  sees the export dialog box.  His home directory is C:\Documents and
Settings\userid\Application Data\Ar System\Home\arcmds and has no crpe32.dll
file on his pc.