From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 2:10 PM
Subject: New Support Policy?

**
The trail is becoming more twisted…

Apparently, when you now call the BMC support center with a new issue, you no
longer speak to a support technician.
Instead, you speak to someone who takes some cursory notes and creates a ticket
for you.
Basically, it is the same thing as if you were to go online via Remedy support
and create your own ticket.

I remember previous to this, you got someone who could not speak very good
English and would attempt to solve your problem with the limited knowledge they
had and would then TEXT MESSAGE the BMC support engineer you previously were
able to speak directly to.

Add the fact that the on-line Remedy knowledge base is incredibly slow to
search and retrieve and you basically complete the poor support.

We are paying thousands and thousands of dollars for incredibly poor support
that seems to continuously get worse.
What is next?

I am seriously considering utilizing a non-BMC service center for support.
I am told at one vendor, the technicians go through a certification program.
You get the same person each time you call so they get to become familiar with
you.
Does anyone have any good (or bad) experiences with non-BMC service center
vendors?

Sorry for venting, but enough is enough!

Bruce Wilson
C&S Remedy Administrator
Norfolk Southern Corporation
Atlanta, GA