From: Thomas Bean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:45:24 AM
Subject: Re: Question regarding "Date" field NOT the "Date-Time" field

Shyam,
If you are using an Oracle DB, there is a very simple native function you
can use to convert the date fields:

    select to_char(to_date(2449992, 'J'), 'MON-DD-YYYY') from dual;

In the above example, simply replace the value '2449992' with the column
name of the date field from the Remedy view.

HTH,

Thomas