Jason

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohan Panchangmath
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 7:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Administrator performance slow

**

Hi Colin,

I agree with Adam. We have the same environment where the development server
is running on VM and to make it even more difficult the SQL server is also
on the same VM box.

Every workflow was taking almost 5 minutes to get saved.

To fix the problem ..not entirely but still made it pretty fast by turning
ON the Development Cache mode in Admin tool.

Also if your SQL server is on the same VM box and your workflow modification
is real slow even after setting the Development Cache mode ON, try
restarting the SQL server every once in a while . We do this whenever we run
into slowness and then the workflow development is pretty fast for some
time.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mohan