Dear Joe,
            The company information has to be imported on the COM:Company
form, but be careful before you do that. Things you need to b sure before
you load the company information

1. Check the tenancy mode
2. Identify Vendors, Manufacturing, and Operating companies
3. Analyze the people load and make a decision on who gets what permission.
(General Access, Unrestricted Access etc..)
4) Identify the support group for each company (optional)

Hope this helps

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese