-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Net IQ and AR System version 7.0

Has anyone on the list integrated the two?

Net IQ seems to have a AppManager that can be used as a connector
between
the AR System and Remedy, but from what I just saw on their product
description, it supports AR System version 4.

I haven't found anything for the more recent versions.. I'm on ARS 7.0.1
Patch 001, on Windows 2k3 and using MS-SQL 2K5 SP2.

Is anyone using their connectors on this version?

Thanks for any info..

Cheers

Joe

PS: We will soon be stepping into a 64 bit environment but as of now we
are
on 32 bit