Can you be more specific as to what problems you are ecountering.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 6:44 PM
Subject: Assignment configurations for ITSM 7.0

Has anyone had issues having assignments in ITSM 7.0 to work? I am sure I
have completed all the steps required to auto assign incidents / problems
but it doesn't seem to be working.. So I'm afraid I am missing something..
since V7 apps are way different from their earlier counterparts I'm not sure
what I am missing..

Joe
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM