From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2007 4:39 AM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: Assignment configurations for ITSM 7.0

**
Roger, I see what you mean.. I'm actually using the manuals and taking a peek
at the workflow now to understand what the application really requires in terms
of configuration for it to work.. And in I think digging up the workflow is
more useful than reading the manuals in understanding the application. I pretty
much understood how the auto assignment process works after looking at the
workflow (and not the manuals), so I really pity those new to the game who
depend on manuals..

I'm still not too clear what the other values in the Event field are for.. Any
takers on explaining that?

Joe