Patrick,

I'm guessing the problem is with the ODBC driver.  Create a new report
from scratch (make it really simple), see if you can get it to show data.
Then open one of the reports that are problematic and select Database /
Set Database location and repoint to the ODBC driver you used to create
the simple report.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

patrick zandi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/02/2007 09:13 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
CR XI - building reports - Error 9011 ?

**
I put in a ticket already. ENV Windows 2003 SP2 / ARS 7.00 P2 / Oracle
10.2.0.3 backend - solaris
Trying to rebuild all CR's for migration to 7.01 P2 or P3 / Getting
following error::
Database connector error '220:driver]  out of range [database vendor
code:9011]'
CR XI version is the following::  11.5.8.826
--
Patrick Zandi
it___