Per chance, is the tabless borderless page fields option set on the form?

In the 7.0.1 p2 user tool patch, they had this listed as one of the defects:

SW00257841 A tabless/borderless page field will not have the labels
for the tabs, and the height for the tabs will be 1 pixel.

This may or may not be an issue in the 6.3 series.

Axton Grams