Hi everyone,

I've been using the CrystalDesk Report Scheduler PRO for over a year now and
I find it a great timesaver.  I don't have a crystal server or report
server, but I do have many requests for daily reports that needed to be
automated.  I just create the Crystal report, put the report definition on
the server, and then user the scheduler to email the report at a specified
time, and day frequency desired.  Works great from that perspective.  It
uses the AR ODBC driver.

Where I have a problem, is that there must be some kind of memory leak issue
at some point when the reports are generated.  Something is not closing
properly and although I've requested help from CrystalDesk little has been
forthcoming.  Therefore every other day right now I have to go in and 'exit'
the application and restart it to clear the memory usage it has
accumulated.  Since the memory usage is on that application in the Task
Manager I would think it's the application not doing something it's supposed
to.   When I first start the application memory usage is about 7,220K, after
one day of report generation it is 519,124K !

Is anyone else using the scheduler out there and if so, do you have the
problem too?  If you fixed it, how?  I have to add quite a few more reports
to the scheduler and that's going to mean a daily exit/restart.

Thanks for your help,
Susan

ARS 5.1.2P1428
Oracle 9i2
(upgrade to 7.0.1P2, Oracle 10g scheduled for 5/11, 2nd time at it )
Windows 2003
3.62 GB Ram
CPU 3.06 GHz

Susan Palmer