Check for errors in the  "stderr.log" file usually located on the server at:
(C:\Program Files\AR System\AREmail\Logs), or wherever your email engine was
installed.  This may give you some clue as to the activity going out (from
the Remedy side).  However, it sounds like messages are successfully going
out of Remedy, so there may not be any useful information in the log.

You may also want to verify that the outgoing message in the queue (Message
Form) actually gets the "Send Message" value set to "No" after the message
has been sent.  If not, or if there is some custom workflow that may be
modifying this value, the message could get sent again on the next polling
interval.

Additionally, on the duplicate messages that you are receiving, do they have
the same timestamp?  Or, is there some lapse in time between the messages.
This may give some insight is to the problem source as well.

HTH

Leonard Neely

Sr. Remedy Engineer

Column Technologies, Inc