Andrew,

Have you tried adjusting the Filter-Api-Timeout setting?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On 5/9/07, Andrew Hicox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a filter that calls a webservice to set an enum field value.
While the service appears to execute correctly on the far end, the
field value is never set by the filter, and I see what appear to be
timeout errors in arerr.log.

The service does take on average 3 or 4 seconds to respond. How do I
change the timeout for calling webservices? I can't find it in the
documentation, and setting the process timeout appears to have no
effect.

thanks everyone.

-Andrew

Andrew N. Hicox