I've tried clearing cache on the midtier and his browser.  Still get the
error.

Gary Roach
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Global Information Technology
1600 Technology Way
Latrobe, PA 15650
724-539-1510

Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/11/2007 09:55 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Error

That would be a javascript originated error.  If just one user is
having this problem, have them clear their browser's cache then see if
you still get the error.

Axton Grams