And here is from kb KM-000000025775

If you license the BMC Remedy Flashboards, you will be able to view an
unlimited number of flashboards. You can reset an unlicensed BMC Remedy
Flashboards product and display new charts by restarting the web server. For
more information, please see the Administering BMC Remedy Flashboards guide.

Now I am really confused

Howard Richter