  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Katherine Hoffner
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 12:33 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Remedy forms

  ** When I bring up the form from the Admin tool there is a bar in the
middle that says  "For Rememdy Mid Tier 6.3 use the view properties dialog
box to insert headers and footers.  I am new to this and did not program it.
Perhaps it is the header that I have to change.  Now I dont know how to find
the header.  Sorry if I sound stupid...thats how I feel