Alan,

If you're running ARS v. 7.x, you're in luck!  One of the new features that
it has is the logging of Server Statistics - including license monitoring!
You set the interval that you want in the Admin Tool, Advanced Tab.  We have
the Server Statistics setting set to "Cumulative Queue" with the Recording
Interval set to 1800 seconds (every 30 minutes).  The statistics get logged
to a Form called Server Statistics.  Because we are running in Server
Groups, we had to get tricky with the workflow to combine the records that
each server produces so that we could get the total.  Once we did that, we
built some nifty graphical reports using Crystal that displays much of the
same info that ESP used to show.  We also use workflow to send an email of
the Total Floating License usage during the 2 peak times of the day.  And if
it reaches a certain threshhold, we have a notification for that as well.

We are thrilled with this new feature and are happy to, once again, have a
handle on our Floating License usage.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks.
Carol Carnevali
Director, Remedy Enterprise