  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carnevali, Carol x23849
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:19 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: License Monitor

  **
  Joe,

  I think you missed the part where I said that WE ARE runnning in Server
Groups (we have 2 load balanced servers).  The system creates one record per
each server so you don't get the aggregate count.  HOWEVER, since it's a
Remedy form, you can create fields and add workflow to get the total counts
you are looking for.  This is what I have done.  We are interested in the
Total # of Current Users and the Total # of Floating Licenses in use so I've
added 4 fields to the form; two that I am using to set the counts from the
other record, and two to sum up the total count.  It works like a charm and
we simply report off of the records where the Total Count is not NULL.

  Let me know if you need any help with the workflow.

  Thanks.
  Carol