  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thirumavalavan Muthusamy NCS
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Create Incident record via Email

**

Hi,

I am using Email Template to create Incident record. There is no issue on
this.
However, I would like to make the relationship between the Email (Schema -
AR System Email Messages) and Incident record (Schema: HPD: Help Desk). This
will help the support engineer to view the incoming email message from the
incident record.

Has any one done? Any idea?

Regards
Thiru

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''
**** DISCLAIMER *****

        This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole
use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietary to the NCS Group. Any use of the information
contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial
reproduction, communication, or dissemination in any form) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it.

        NCS Pte. Ltd. - Reg. No. 198101793G

it___