Hey listers...happy monday!

I've been building an employee import from LDAP in ITSM 7 but I'm seeing
some oddities.  We have this functionality implemented in 6.3 currently
and it works great.  However, I'm only seeing half of the LDAP fields in
ITSM 7 that I get in 6.3.  I'm missing things like directReports,
extensionAttributes, etc. (I get extensionAttribute1...but not 2-12 and
we're using several others)

I'm authenticating with the same credentials as 6.3 but it still isn't
working.  What am I missing?

Also, the ARDBC.LDAP plugin stopped showing up in my New Vendor Form
window this morning.

Do I need to pour a triple-shot latte into my server?  I know I could
use one this morning...

Thanks in advance!

-Eli