Hey Gang,

Our Environment:
ARS 7.0.1 P2 on Solaris
ITSM 7.0
Oracle 10g on Solaris

We were trying out our new installation of ITSM 7.0 and noticed an odd
thing in the Requester Information on the New Request off of the
Requester Console.

The user's Business Phone had been properly entered through the Phone
Dialog on the People form (1 512 475-7513), but the New Request form
threw an error (ARERR 48148) if you touched the Phone field and moved
off of it because there wasn't a "-" between the AREA CODE and the LOCAL
NUMBER.  I went back to my people form and none of the entries have a
"-" between the Area Code and the Local Number.

I found the workflow that concatenates the phone number from it's
individual parts in the dialog box and sure enough
CTM:PHD:LoseFocus_30_SetPhone inserts a SPACE in there instead of a
DASH!

I would think that they would format the phone number to correlate with
their own error trapping!

Our LDAP server uses the format "+CountryCode AreaCode Exchange
Last4Digits"  no DASHES in the mix anywhere.  Looks like I'm going to
have to run down the AL that's throwing the 48148 error.

Has anyone else fixed this one already?

Thanks,
George

George Payne