-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Yearsley
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 11:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Crystal Error

--=__PartDEFAAE31.0__=

I have been having problems with the Crystal interface and was wondering
if anyone could provide some ideas/solutions. We have several Crystal
reports that have worked in the past that have suddenly quit working.
The error message is: An error occurred while generating the Crystal
report: 0x80004003 - Invalid pointer (ARERR 1904).

I have searched the Knowledge base with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--=__PartDEFAAE31.0__=

**
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-15">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY
style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma"> <DIV>I have been having
problems with the Crystal interface and was wondering if anyone could
provide some ideas/solutions. We have several Crystal reports that have
worked in the past that have suddenly quit working. The error message
is: An error occurred while generating the Crystal report: 0x80004003 -
Invalid pointer (ARERR 1904).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have
searched the Knowledge base with no luck.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any help would be appreciated.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV></BODY></HTML> __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___
--=__PartDEFAAE31.0__=--