Dave is correct; this is a license management issue.

If the users are so distracted that they are getting timed out (maybe
your timeout is too short), then they probably won't notice any workflow
that you come up with to notify them that their license is about to
timeout.

How about you just don't give Floating licenses to the support people
who are only doing Data Entry?

It doesn't take anything more than a Read license to SUBMIT new tickets.
When we got that straightened out around here, we found that we had more
than enough licenses in the Floating pool.

Gp

George Payne

Assistant Director, User Services

Information Technology Services