John,

ITSM 6.0 is actually now certified to work with CMDB 2.0.01 (BMC
recently released a utility for this).  This would enable you to upgrade
your CMDB from v1.1 to v2.0.01, replacing any workflow in HD 6.0
specific to CMDB v1.1 data model with new workflow specific to CMDB
v2.0.01 data model.  One of the pre-reqs, though, is that you would need
to be running ARS v7.x.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like a copy of
the whitepaper that was just released which discusses all of the steps
and pre-reqs.

How to get this Utility

1.      Customers interested in getting access to this utility will
create a support ticket for the ITSM product they are using.
2.      BMC support contact will place the zip file (includes the DEF
file containing new workflow) on a FTP server under the support ticket.
3.      Customer will download the file from the FTP server by using
their user name/password

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bill Mell