From: Brandy Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 11:19:52 AM
Subject: Question - Asset Management - Purchasing piece

**
Good Day Everyone,

We are looking to see if anyone is actively using Asset Management’s Purchasing
(6.3) module.  Can you let us know how you like it and or any recommendations
for us?

Brandy Hunter
Remedy System Administrator
Corporate Express US Inc.
10225 Westmoor Drive, Suite 105
Westminster, CO 80021
Tel: 303.664.3023

Productivity in your hands.

The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated named
herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document and its attachment in error, and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and return and delete the original message immediately. Thank
you.