From: Jase Brandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 4:05 pm
Subject: Modify All Nulls Description Field = Possible Bug?

**
Hello All,

Help Desk 7.0.02

When just discovered that when I perform a modify all operation on Case, I get
"ARERR [326] Required field cannot be reset to a NULL value : 240000007"

240000007 is the Description Field. I logged Active Links/Filters and saw
nothing in the log that would set the Description field to Null.

Has anyone else had this problem? I already submitted this to support, but have
heard nothing back from them. (surprise)

Thanks in Advance,

Jase Brandon

Remedy Administration/Development

Customer Support Systems Group