  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Neel Guatam
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 5:49 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: URGENT: Prefixes in Incident form?

  **
  Joe,

  We are trying to reproduce the situation to get the AL/FLT log but we are
just not able to reproduce it as it happens randomly. Now, with PPL and WLG,
we have incidents with NTE prefix as well!! It’s messed up and we do not
know what is causing it or how to reproduce it L

  Neel Gautam

  Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

  Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

        Core Values:
       Stewardship
       ·
       Best People