  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Neel Guatam
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 5:41 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: URGENT: Prefixes in Incident form?

  **
  Hi Rick,

  But the prefixes are changing, Most of the cases it is still “INC” but
then some have “WLG” or “PPL” or “NTS”. We have never created any work-flow
to change the prefix as we don’t even know how to do that.

  Does anybody else know the details around it? Anyone?

  Also we don’t see fieldID 1 on HPD:Help Desk in admin. Doesn’t this form
should have a filed RequestID with fieldID 1??

  Thank you,

  Neel Gautam

  Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

  Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

        Core Values:
       Stewardship
       ·
       Best People