What really disappoints me is that they are using vendor forms all over the
place nowadays. That looks to me like "hey we couldn't do it in workflow, so
we built a plugin". Doesn't that mean something?

Oh and while I'm on rant mode, could we please have a "export but ignore all
of the standard AR System forms and workflow" option? Back in the days we
only had "Group" and "User'...

Btw our "competing" application is called ExpertDesk, is very adaptable both
through data and workflow. (and it has about 50% less workflow while
providing enterprise featues).

Hugo