________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kendhammer, Mike
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Diary Field Issue

**

Bruce,

I didn't even think about deleting the .arf and .arv files.  I'll have
her do that.

L.J.,

I was able to shrink it down as well.  It must have opened like that
then for her.

Here's hoping that deleting those files will fix it so that it will open
normally.

Thanks guys!

Mike