Check the condition given with 'push field if'. You need to give false
condition 0=1 to create records.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Antonio Maradiaga
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 7:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Pushing Values to TCO:Cost form

**

All,

Trying to push values to the TCO:Costs form to create a new record from
a staging form I've created.  I'm passing all the required fields, but
my filter keeps modifying the same record instead of creating a new
entry in the TCO:Costs form.  I'm currently using:

ARS v6.3 on Win 2K3 server

ITSM v5.6

SQL Server

Has anyone worked with the TCO:Costs form and can anyone tell me why my
"Create new request" option on my push fields action is not creating new
records?

Thanks.

~Antonio

it___

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.