Rick,

My qualification used was $TCO_CostEID$ != $NULL$

Just updated my qualifcation to 1=2 and its working.  THanks for your help
sir,

~Antonio

On 6/11/07, Rick Ponzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Antonio,

What is the qualification you are using to to create the new record?
One sure way to create the record is to Push Field If 1=2.

Rick Ponzo
IntegrITS Corporation

--
Rick Ponzo