From: Hardy, Patrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:42 pm
Subject: Asset and Change 7 Removal

**

Good morning all!  I'm looking for a second opinion...

We installed both asset and change in our development environment in
anticipation that we would purchase them. At this time that doesn't look like
it will be the case and we have already begun to use this environment in
preparations to migrate to 7.  We also have SD and SLM which we will retain.
How can I remove these applications without rebuilding the entire environment?
Support advised that I'll need to reinstall server and overwrite.  We've
already begun setting up some of our custom tools and migrated some data.
Although we can certainly do this again, I'd prefer to save the time and not do
so...  Does anyone have any suggestions?

ARS 7.0.0.1

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this
email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates
will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or
unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of
any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.