I have found when I put the logs on initially they barely look at them if
the ticket goes overseas and often ask for the log that is already there.  I
try to be diligent and know the drills and include every log I can think of
demonstrating the issue.  Sometimes requiring several updates to the tickets
since you are limited as to how many you can attach at one time.  I am
always asked for additional things and when I ask why they need them there's
no answer especially when I know the info doesn't matter.

I guess one issue I have is that when I finally get the initial first
contact back to me, the following contacts take quite a while.  It appears
the first contact satisfies the SLA and then it doesn't seem to count after
that.  They tend to leave the status in Customer Response like they are
waiting for something from me.   If the ticket ends up in India it seems to
stay there.  I understand the concept of follow the sun, but the tickets
don't.  I guess it's too difficult to doc what they've done and let the next
person take over.  I've found part of it is timing ... knowing when to
submit that ticket.

But it's nothing I can change nor seem to be able to influence.  Therefore
.... I have to let go.  No more soap box for today ... maybe even for this
week!

Susan