From: Ross carins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 5:44 pm
Subject: Re: Risk Level calculation in 7

**
Hi Jack,

Can I assume by this question that you know how the Risk level is calculated?
If so could you let me know?

We are in the process of rolling change out to one of our sites and I'm trying
to 'tweak' the risk question answers so it will give the result we want,
knowing how the risk level is actually calculated would be very useful.

(in answer to your question, I didn't realise that it would do "3.4" etc, so I
can't answer your question sorry)

Thanks,

Ross