I have a production and development servers.  Both have in the AR.CFG
Init-Form: Start.  I want the start form to be the init form.  Oddly it
works in production.  The workflow is exactly the same.  The reason for this
workflow is my manager is requiring a message popping up after login say
this application belongs to the company proprietary info etc.,  Is there a
reason why init form is not working when all things seem to be the same.
Does the service need to be stopped or some other undocumented feature?
Thanks.

James Collins
Supervisor
Client Services,IT Service Desk

Vnet 331-6070  DD 914-881-6070
Fax 914 331 7318  DD 914-881-7318

www.verizonbusiness.com

Verizon Business - global capability.personal accountability

This email is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.