-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neel Guatam
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 2:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: include a blank value at the top of an 'on search' menu

        **

        Hi Norm,

        I can't add that as this form from which I'm pulling values
from, pulls values in turn from another form and stuff like that and
they are like the required values and I can't even have a record saved
on that form with a blank value :-( btw I'm using 7.0.01

        Neel Gautam