We created a simple command line client that takes a xml file, and
send it to the soap interface. The return was just a xml return.

--
Jarl

On 6/20/07, Neel Guatam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**

Another one for the day,

Is there a tool or something out there that we can use to test the
web-services in remedy? Like for example, pass the inputs and receive the
records back? I'd assume there has to be something out there for this.
Preferably something that'd return both the soap and also the data in a
tabular fashion possibly?

Thank you,

Neel Gautam

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___