great, thanks for the feedback

Guillaume

From: Rick Cook
Sent: Wed 06/20/07 10:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Anybody running ARS 7 on Oracle 10g XE (XE is free)

**
Ours, even after all the configuration data was in (including LDAP and a
truncated DSL), fit in about 1 GB (on Oracle 9), until we started importing
asset records from Discovery, at which time it ballooned to about 10 GB.  So
even with Oracle 10, I would think 4 GB should hold plain ITSM 7 without FD/TD.

Rick