I just had what looks like the same error this morning. I was trying to run
a Crystal report on the MidTier but did not have Crystal Enterprise web
configured (or installed for that matter). I created a second active link
that runs only on MidTier and runs an ARSystem report.

** Hi Listers,

When an active link is generating a report using Crystal Reports format, I
get the following error :

     The following error(s) occurred while trying to process your request:

ARERR [9246]
Cannot find report [Ljava.lang.String;@1dc778e of type null for form {2}
on server {3}. Please see your administrator.

   Return to home page <https://helpdesk.montefiore.org/arsys/home>

The same activelink works just fine on the Remedy Client.

We are running ARS 6.3 patch 20

Microsoft IIS

IE 6.x   128 bit encryt

Any suggestions would be most welcome.