There is the new www.remedyusergroups.com and I know that Matt would be
happy to house everything that was in Developer Community.  David, you can
contact Matt at [EMAIL PROTECTED] directly.

Susan

On 6/21/07, Patel, Kamlesh R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

All,

The website host is always responsible for functionality on their site
regardless of purpose or whom it benefits.  Developer Community site issue
needs to addressed (by Remedy/BMC).  I don't see Remedy (BMC) making any
effort to post a simple communication message on the Developer Community
landing page to tell the ARS developers "Don't bother logging in to the
secured page because the functionality is down".  I would think it would be
a simple html change not a "big REMEDY CODE change.  Developer Community,
matt's site, Gidd's site, and other are great resource for small tools,
apps, and utilities for ARS community.  I appreciate and thank everyone who
contributes to these sites.

Thanks

Kamlesh