Hey, I have a question about this action-

I made a button which launched a regular form in submit mode.  The form
can only be seen by people in a group I made especially for this form.
It works fine in the client, but when people try it via the web, it will
not submit.  I have no idea why.

So I was thinking maybe I should make the button pop up a display only
form which will push the information to the regular form on close.

How should I do this?  I'm launching one form from another form, and I
want to keep data on the second form on close.  How does the field
mapping work here?  The on close field mappings treats the first form as
the parent form.

Thanks,

Chris