-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Field names in a list

Rob,

I have now updated our rrrDefFieldList-tool to include field labels.

This tool runs on def-files and produce a list of all the fields in the
file. It does not connect to the server or the network.

The result is a semicolon separated text file that you can open in
Excel.

The listed information includes information about Form, Id, Name, Label,
Type, Option, Length, Enum-values, Default, Pattern and Menu of each
field.

https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrDefFieldList

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se