Is there an email length limitation in 6.3 (patch 21, Windows 2K3,
SQL2K)?

ITSM 6.0

I have an individual account that is being used for Group notification
filters.  In other words I have a group and an individual with the same
name.  Due to out of the box workflow, we found doing group email
notification work best on an individual user.

Anyway, when filters fire for group notification (such as group
assignment changes) this new group with a 34 character email does not
work.  When I assign it to the individual the email works.

I checked Filter logs and it is set for Notification Method "3" just
like the other groups.  I see the filters fire to send the email, but it
doesn't happen.  My 72 other groups/individuals all work fine.

Thanks in advance.

Nick Hromyak