Hey Listers,
I'm having an odd problem with a couple of our users that are trying to update
tickets.  For some reason, when they update a ticket and try to reassign it to
someone else, they're getting an ARERR 1602.

My log files contained the following:         <ACTL> Checking INC:Validate
System acronym (0)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Set Fields
<ACTL>     **** Error while performing active link action

1602, to my knowledge means the set fields if qualification failed, and since
'display no match error' is selected in that active link, the error message
appears.  The problem is, the qualification should be evaluating as valid.
Here's the set field if: $System_Acronym$ = 'System_Acronym' and it reads the
value from a form called System_Information
                                                If no requests match: Display
no match error
                                                If multiple requests match: Use
first matching request

                                                Name: System_Acronym
                                                Value: $System_Acronym$

It appears that for some reason, the active link is checking the
System_Information form and looking for the system acronym in the field and
deciding it doesn't exist and firing the error.  The system acronym in the
ticket is SFMIS and SFMIS most assuredly exists in the System_Information form.
 I'm unable to duplicate the error at my workstation, but looking over the
shoulder of one of the users having the problem, I didn't see anything out of
the ordinary in the process.  The fact that I can't duplicate the error leads
me to believe it's something on his end, but it appears to be workflow related
so the logic doesn't follow.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF