-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of brooksm
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem processing incoming mail

We have both an outgoing and incoming mailbox set up. The outgoing is
working fine and haven't had any need to use the incoming mailbox until now.
I need to get email submission working and while trying to send email to the
user that we set up for Remedy emails on MS Exchange I found that these
incoming emails are going just sitting in the inbox of the Remedy accout and
not being processed by the Remedy mailbox(inbox).

The main difference between the Incoming mailbox and Outgoing mailbox is the
Email Server Type. Outgoing uses: SMTP Incoming uses: POP3

Everything else is pretty much the same.
Can someone give me some ideas on how I can troubleshoot the incoming
mailbox?

Thanks
Brooks

Nabble.com.