Thanks for your responses.
Now I found the SRM: Request form ...

Checking the Urgency-field:
The Urgency field is not empty in the SRM: Request form.

Checking the Summary Defination form:
The impact field is set.

Actually "the first ever" request, from the Requester Console got a
Request-ID and showed
up in Change Management Console as a "draft".

However looking in the CAI: Events form I can't see the
SRM_OUT_CREATE_APP_REQUEST or SRM_IN_PUSH_APP_REQUEST_INFO events from
this request. I only see this:
---snipp---
SRM_OUT_ACTIVATE_APP_REQUEST
Rtn Message Code: 2
Return Msg.: CHG:ChangeInterface. The entry you requested does not
exist.
---snipp---
(Maybe only CAI Events form shows the failed events?)

We also get this event/error when we are trying to update Work Info
log
on requests with status "In Process"....(from Requester Console)

As said, this "one-and-only" request (with request-id) showed up in
Ch. Mgmt. Console in status draft.
Trying to update this request or choose next stage etc, when saving;
the same error message shows up in a popup window:
ARERR 326 ARCreateEntry - Required field cannot be reset to a NULL
value SRM:Request :Urgency

Well, I guess I'll have to log client and server to analyze the
process/flow

/Regards Johan